Sharing ideas in the spirit and strength of cooperation.
The purpose of the KFEA is to promote and market the members of the Kentucky Festival and Events Association; to provide a network for the exchange of ideas and leadership management; and, to act as a liaison to encourage and assist cooperative efforts among all festivals, state government and other tourism-related organizations.
The KFEA represents shared beliefs that guide the planning and decision making of festival organizations. We believe that festivals are viable events that increase local and state tourism; that festivals have a definite and positive impact on the quality of life and the economic growth of the community and that each festival is unique and yet we all share the common goals of fun, safety, community development, community pride and involvement.
We also believe in the spirit and strength of cooperation among Kentucky’s festivals and special events; in sharing our accumulated knowledge with all festivals in bringing a wholesome and profitable event to the community and in family orientated events that are affordable and accessible
Why Join KFEA?
- Network with others in the festival and event business
- Keep up-to-date with event and festival trends
- KFEA Newsletter
- www presence on KFEA website
- KFEA conferences and workshops
- Event listing in KFEA Festival Guide
- Learn what’s hot – and what’s not
- Learn money making ideas
- Get new programming and entertainment ideas
- Talk with others who understand what you do, share your challenges and find solutions
Click to download the KFEA Membership Application